Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Paper Carrots

Hi there!  Today I wanted to share a quick and easy project for Easter.
Easy Paper Carrots made following a Sour Cream Container Tutorial.  I used our retired Designer Series Paper that I really miss!  I cut my pieces at 4" x 6", so I could get 6 from a 12" x 12" piece of DSP.  The tops are a 2" x 3" piece of green cardstock.  I used our retired Fringe Scissors to cut, then used a bone folder to curl a bit.  Rolled it up and attached to the top of the carrot.  Stamped saying and punched it out with the 1 3/4" CIrcle punch and attached it to the top.  The carrots with light green tops have chocolate candy in them.  The dark green tops have non chocolate candy in them.  These were a huge seller for me at my craft fairs before Easter this year.  Go whip you up some for your table place settings.  Thanks for looking. 
Have a crafty day!
Twila

No comments: