Thursday, December 14, 2017

Mini Santa Pants With Measurments

A couple of days ago I posted my video from Splitcoast Stampers on how to make a large Santa Pants Basket.  Today I'm going to share my measurements for the smaller version of that basket.
Here's how I wrapped the smaller one and sold them at craft fairs.  Makes for a great little gift all wrapped up with a tag.
Here's the cardstock measurements for the small basket.
Basket Base: Real Red 4" x 4 1/2" score at 3/4" on all sides
Basket Body: Real Red 2 1/4" x 11 3/4"
Fur: Whisper White 1 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Belt: Basic Black 3/4" x 11 3/4"
Handles: Basic Black (2) 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Belt Buckle: Crushed Curry 1 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Basic Black 1/2" x 1"
If you missed the video you can find it here.
Thanks for looking and have a good crafty day!
Twila

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh these are so cute! Thank you for sharing!