Friday, August 25, 2017

Inky Friends - Suite Designs Blog Hop - Foil Frenzy Suite

Hi!  Welcome to the Inky Friends - Suite Blog Hop.  If you are following the hop in order then you have just arrived from my friend Rhonda's Blog - The Stampin Bunny.  What a fantastic job she did featuring the Suite Petal Garden.  Stampin' Up! has a variety of products that they have group together into "suites".  We have each chosen a "suite " to showcase.  
The suite I chose to showcase is Foil Frenzy.
Foil Frenzy Suite
There are a lot of fun products in this suite!
I love the Specialty Designer Series paper that goes with this suite and it just happens to be called Foil Frenzy.  It's so pretty and comes in 4 colors  and 3 designs in each pack.  I chose to use the Berry Bliss.  The paper was perfect for paper purse (bag) making.  I then made a matching little gift card.
I first started with making a box then added sides to it.  I finished the sides off by adding a pretty punched strip of cardstock made using the Decorative Ribbon Boarder
This is what it looks like from the side with the top closed.
My finale project is a Birthday Card using the Happy Birthday Framelit and stamp set Happy Birthday Gorgeous also featured in this suite.  The stamp set has so many great possibilities!  
I am sorry I didn't have more time to create but have been pretty busy hunting locust and locust shells with my triplet grandsons lately, I've had hardly any time to stamp.  I am just glad the frogs are gone for now.   
Now it's time to hop on over to my friend Sarah Wills Blog - Sarah's Ink Spot and see the amazing creations she has come up with using the Be Merry Suite.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Twila





10 comments:

Stamp with Shar said...

Twila your projects are gorgeous. I love the box/bag you did with the mini card. Just darling. and that birthday card is so cheery. Fabulous projects you did. Love it

Yapha said...

Gorgeous creations, Twila! I love that birthday card, and the purse is super cute!

Mickey Roberts said...

Your projects are so pretty, Twila! Love the bag/gift card with all the fun embellishments. I'm really enjoying the triplets' adventures on FB. They are so darn cute!

Heidi Baks said...

Such a cute little paper purse. I always love those! Your card is so bright and cheery.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them both Twila - love the bright colors and your card is just GORGEOUS :-) Sarah

Staci said...

Twila - these are great! I'm a lot more excited about this suite now that I see it in action! Enjoy the little ones!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love the boldness and the coordination of your projects!

Betty said...

Move over Michael Kors we have a new designer in town - lol! Great job my friend!

RhondaG - The Stampin' Bunny said...

So bright and fun Twila!! Love your bag!!

Shelley Z said...

So much fun! Love your projects, especially that gift bag!