Thursday, August 31, 2017

3-D Thursday Team Blog Hop - Wood Crate Framelits

Hello!  I am so glad you have joined us today.  We have little blog hop planned for you this week since it is the 5th Thursday of the month.  Our projects for this Hop will feature the Wood Crate Framelits.  If you have joined us in order, you have just arrived from Sarah's Blog - Sarah's Ink Spot.  Oh! didn't she have a super cute project for us!  I may just have to make one for my grandsons to look at, but not to touch.   They would love it!
I really struggled with this one.  I wanted to come up with something new that hadn't been done before.  When I was chatting with Sarah yesterday about it, I suddenly got an idea.  What if I made a crate star out of it?
and so I did.  
This is a fun project is easy to make and can have different words hung as a banner across the front.  Change it up for an event or Holiday it's up to you.  Or it could easily be used lying flat as a candle holder or candy dish.
Stamps: Hardwood
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede
For more info and full directions with pictures you can download the FREE Project sheet below.
And now it's time to hop on over to Debbie Henderson's Blog - Debbie's Designs.  I know you are just gonna love what she has created!  Don't forget to hop all the way around.  See you next Thursday!









2 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

You did good Twila...for someone that was stuck with no idea. This is fantastic!

Eveline said...

Lovely project. Thanks for sharing the tutorial.